Rail transport – personalised solutions between China and Europe
We offer rail transport solutions with simple pricing for door-to-door LCL and FCL transport.
In China, we can use seven different consolidation terminals. In Europe, our target stations include Constanta, Malaszewicze, Helsinki and Hamburg. With this service, you can send goods from a Chinese supplier direct to your client in Europe. We can bring goods to Europe through two transit corridors: Trans-Asian corridor and Trans-Caspian corridor (avoiding transit through Russia and Belarus).
Main features of our service:
- Door-to-door rail transport between China to Europe
- Weekly departures
- Less-than-container-load (LCL) transport
- Full-container-load (FCL) transport
- Dangerous goods*
- Customs procedures
- Tracking the goods
*Depending on the goods, when possible.
- Trans-Caspian (avoiding transit through Russia and Belarus). The transit starts from Chongqing railway station in China and passes through Kazakhstan and over the Caspian and Black Sea to Romania, and from there, to the destination country.
- Trans-Asian. This corridor goes from China through Mongolia, Russia and Belarus to Poland, and from there, to the target country.
Trans-Caspian: 32-45 days for door-to-door transport, depending on the solution
Trans-Asian: approximately 21-25 days for door-to-door transport
Trans-Caspian: approximately 27-28 days for door-to-door transport
Trans-Asian: approximately 23-25 days for door-to-door transport
Why choose us?
- Rail transport through two transport corridors: Trans-Caspian and Trans-Asian
- Transport to Estonia and Finland and direct to the customer in Europe
- The choice of different departure and target stations in China and Europe
- Less-than-container-load and full-container-load (LCL/FCL) transport
- Simple pricing model
- Proactive communication
Additional Information and inquiries
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you in 30 minutes!